2020 AGM UPDATE
Our 2020 RRDRUA AGM was intended to take place on the 16 April at the Harlequin in Redhill.
However, in light of the current Government Advice, we have decided to postpone until later in the year. Thew date is currently provisionally set as the 17 September 2020.
The RRDRUA was first established in 1983, and represents commuters using stations between Merstham and Horley on the Brighton main line and the nearby stations of Reigate, Nutfield and Godstone.
Our members are both commuters and leisure travellers so we liaise with Southern to improve both peak and off-peak services to and from Reigate, Redhill and District.
Our successes include
- Freezing of 2017 Fares in 2018 for Horley, Earlswood, Salfords, Redhill, Reigate (also known as the Redhill Hump).
- Reinstatement of the direct Southern Service to London Victoria from Salfords, Earlswood, and Reigate in the May 2018 Timetable.
- The introduction of a direct hourly off-peak service from Reigate to London.
- A regular evening shuttle service between Redhill and Reigate.
- Retention of an off-peak service from Tonbridge to London via Nutfield and Redhill.
Our committee holds regular meetings with local representatives from Southern and our annual AGM gives members the opportunity to raise issues with senior members of Southern.
If you’d like to join the RRDRUA as a member you can now register online. With payment via Card, Cheque, or Online Transfer.