This policy may change from time to time and, if it does, the up-to-date version will always be available on the site. Please note that by continuing to use the site you are agreeing to any updated versions.
Who we are
rrdrua.org.uk is a website brought to you by the Redhill, Reigate and District Rail Users Association (“RRDRUA”, “we” or “us”) and we are committed to protecting the privacy of any personal information you give us.
How we collect your information
The information we hold about you comes from the way you engage with us online, including information you provide to us during the membership process.
The type of information we hold
When you register on the site we will collect your name, email address, postal address and the name of the station you most frequently travel from.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information for the following purposes:
- To process and validate your membership with the RRDRUA;
- To carry out surveys, research, and provide information about the RRDRUA activites to our member base;
- Manage your registration and communicate with you;
- To comply with the law; and
- As we feel is necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests.
Sharing your information?
We will only share your information where:
- We are required to do so to comply with the law or with the directions of the courts or other authorities
- We feel it is reasonably necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests
We won’t rent or sell your details to any other organisation or individual.
We will use your contact details to communicate with you regarding your membership and to provide you with the latest news from the RRDRUA.
How can you access your information?
You can request, at any time, access to the personal information we hold about you by writing to the following address:
RRDRUA Membership Secretary
or email email@example.com
You may also be asked to provide proof of identity before we release your personal information – that’s so we can prevent unauthorised access.
How long will we keep your information?
We won’t keep hold of your personal information for longer than is reasonably necessary or required by law.
Cookies do many different things, such as letting you navigate between web pages efficiently and remembering your preferences. For information about cookies and how we use them on this website, visit our cookies page.